With nearly 25 years of commercial real estate experience, Bill Brokaw is senior vice president of Hillwood Urban, where he leads the division’s marketing and leasing efforts. Brokaw has managed leasing transactions totaling more than 7 million square feet of landmark; Class A office space throughout the North Texas region.
Among many other significant assets in Downtown Dallas, Las Colinas and North Dallas, Brokaw has represented Victory Park, The Towers at Williams Square, and numerous CBD high-rise buildings.
Recognized as an industry leader, Brokaw has received some of the highest honors in commercial real estate.
- Top National Broker, Cushman & Wakefield
- Best Real Estate Deal, Dallas Business Journal
- Top DFW Broker - Office, Dallas Business Journal
- Power Broker, D CEO
Brokaw is an active member of the following:
- Downtown Dallas, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Irving Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- The Real Estate Council of Dallas - Board of Directors (2007-2010) & (2017-)
- Carry the Load-Board of Directors